Why A Teleprompter For Musicians?
Using a teleprompter makes performing and touring less stressful for the professional musician.
- Are you singing the first verse three times because you can’t remember the other two?
- Are the strategically placed bits of paper working for you?
- Is your sleeve too short for the bridge, chorus and last verse?
- Do you remember the words to every song you’ve ever written?
Few Artists do…
During rehearsals our prompter tech can program the lyrics and arrangements of every song in your repertoire.
You will always know where you are in the song.
Our professional technician and proprietary system will ease your mind, allowing you to focus on delivering your best performance.
We supply road-ready prompting equipment, in a turnkey system that takes little space.
- LCD screens installed in monitor wedges that look like regular wedges to the audience.
- 7” LCD monitors for keyboardists, drummers, etc., who can’t look down at a floor monitor.
- LCD screens inconspicuously placed for the artist who wants to see the lyrics from anywhere on the stage.
Our owner, Mick Walker, spent ten years on the road with Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers joining them right after their Super Bowl Half Time performance in 2008 – to their last performance at the Hollywood Bowl on September 25th, 2017.
Venues & Shows
Boston Pops 4th of July
Hyde Park – London
Isle of Wight Festival
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Le Grand Rex – Paris
Madison Square Garden
Norwegian Wood Festival – Oslo
Royal Albert Hall – London
Saturday Night Live
The O2 – Dublin
The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Dead and Co
Johnny Depp w/Hollywood Vampires
My Chemical Romance
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers